Joel Tyner- The Real Deal - for Main Street, not Wall Street
Support Joel Tyner - he is the real deal.
Tyner is a proven, effective, populist, progressive, incumbent, five-term Dutchess County Legislator. Tyner has dedicated himself to being a hard-working and tireless advocate for the middle class over the last decade. We are the folks he likes to call "The Real Majority".
Unlike his primary opponent:
- Joel Tyner has long stood up strong 100% for a statewide ban on fracking (no games).
- Tyner is 100% for single-payer (Medicare for all)
- Joel Tyner is crystal-clear about the need to bring back FDR's Glass-Steagall Act -- to break up the big banks-- and tax Wall Street speculation;
Joel's principled positions are why folks like Pete Seeger, Cornel West, Jason West, Josh Fox and Manna Jo Greene have all joined Team Tyner to endorse our campaign for Congress! Help Team Tyner build a strong grass-roots campaign powered by ordinary people like us-- not the wealthy special interests now pulling the strings in both major parties.
Send Joel Tyner to Washington to:
- stop the war on Planned Parenthood and Medicare;
- revitalize our economy here in the Hudson Valley/Catskill region;
- move us forward with a true, FDR-style public works program to rebuild our infrastructure, funding for our schools, hospitals, clinics, and post offices;
- incentivizing small business growth and microenterprise;
- creating green jobs with solar and energy efficiency, moving towards zero waste with recycling;
Work with us so that we - the People - can prevail in the June 26th Democratic primary.
With your help we can ensure positive results. Our time is now!
Together we can move mountains!
A personal note from Joel:
Over the last two decades, I've worked successfully building community and bringing people together from all over the Hudson Valley/Catskills region. Together we have been able to initiate organizations like the Dutchess Peace Coalition, Jobs Not Jails, Dutchess County Anti-Fracking Coalition, Zero Waste Dutchess, Dutchess County Progressive Coalition. Together, we have spearheaded the Labor Day Rallies, Martin Luther King marches, and Holiday Interfaith Candlelight Vigils over the last twenty years.
I will fight in Washington for solutions to both individual concerns and solutions to community needs. It is time for me to take the information I’ve gathered in the trenches, to fit that into our national agenda, and to ultimately deliver positive results. My campaign is YOUR campaign-- let my win be our win!
Please partake in your own future and family legacy by joining and investing in my campaign.
I appreciate times are tough, and assure you that even small donations will be put to good use.
-- Joel Tyner
Contact the Campaign:
Joel for Congress
324 Browns Pond Road
Staatsburg, NY 12580